9.20.2010

The Beggining...

I named this blog "Meat and Potatoes Mom", because I feel that really defines what I'm reaching toward and wanting to be. The expression "Meat and Potatoes" means a staple, steady, filling, wholesome meal or item (or whatever is used to describe it). I want to be a wholesome, god fearing mother. I want to be the "Meat and Potatoes" of my child's life when it comes to what he learns.

I am currently 38 weeks pregnant. I am due quite soon and I know my life is going to change. I would really love to document those changes, along with the trials of a new mom. Not to mention the difficulty of being a Traditional Catholic mom in these modern days filled with impure media and opinions. It feels so dangerous to be raising a child right now. Hopefully this blog will save some of my sanity!

No comments: