11.03.2011

Teething will be the end of me..really!

Today has been a tough one. Ethan really wasn't his normal happy self and spent the entire day whining and crying. I feel really bad, the poor kid is teething so his mouth hurts like the dickens. Then, the teething makes him have some "loose" (that's putting it mildly) poops. Nobody wants to hear about my kids bowel movements so I will spare you the horrible details. Lets just say his poor behind looks like a skinned rabbit :( I have been coating it with abnormal amounts of butt paste, triple paste, whatever I can get my hands on! I know this isn't going to last forever, he will stop teething eventually. For now, I just wish both ends of him weren't in pain (and as a result, making my head be in pain also).


In other news, Ethan said Mama finally! It feels like it took forever, but these last few days he has really been spouting it out. He is so proud of himself, you can tell. When you ask him to say it, you can see him thinking about it; he will purse his lips together and try to remember how to make the "m" sound. I really am blessed to have such a adorable son!

Austine made me my business card finally, and I have to say it looks amazing! I have never had a business card before, being a nanny really doesn't require one. Having one suddenly makes me feel legit and professional, it is amazing what the little things can do to boost your self-esteem. I really cannot wait for my first party on the 19th, I have some really fun stuff planned and I have been working really hard on the information I give to my hostesses. The whole Scentsy thing is starting to feel real, and I am really enjoying it! I think I enjoy it the most because I get to network and talk to people I haven't seen in a really long time. I got to see on of my really good friends from highschool last night on Scentsy business and it was a total blast.

I'm feeling really guilty about not posting pictures of Ethan all that much, so I'm going to be trying a lot harder to include some every week! He is such a cutie, how can I not?! I would really love to work on my photography skills too, I know that my iPhone isn't perfect, and I see some other folks's pictures that put mine to shame (not surprisingly). I promise my next post will be Ethan's First Birthday pictures! I will get to it right now :D

No comments: