2.09.2011

Weekend Update

We had quite the busy (read, sick) weekend. Saturday we really just hung around the house, went grocery shopping (thanks to my parents loaning us some cash, it's been hard to make ends meet when we were broke before he started the job then we had to wait 2 weeks for the first paycheck!), and really just lazed about. Austine caught my cold about midweek and was really feeling like crud.

We didn't go to church Sunday, and went over to Austine's parents for the Superbowl. We're really not big football fans, the only thing I really like about it are the commercials and half-time. Except that halftime was awful (Black Eyed Peas). I ended up falling asleep while Ethan was asleep, and so did Austine. It really was a slow day.


I ended up eating something that hated me, and puked at about 12:30AM. I finally fell asleep, then at 2:30AM Austine gets out of bed, and is hitting himself (more like patting) and mumbling. He walks into the hallway, and was walking into walls. I asked him what he was doing and he just turned around and went to bed! Of course, this woke Ethan up, so I had to feed him before he would go back to sleep. I finally fell asleep at 3:00, and then Ethan woke up for the day at 6:30. BAH!

But; this video makes up for it:

No comments: