1.29.2011

Being Mom, Being Sick.

Ugh. I am horribly sick....like nose stuffed completely, can't breathe, coughing, sore throat, nausea sick. I haven't been this sick since before I got pregnant with my little guy, and now I'm finding out how hard it is to be MOM+SICK.

For one, a 3.5 month old doesn't give you a break. It doesn't matter that I feel like I'm going to puke, or that everytime I rock him to sleep my sniffling nose wakes him up. 3.5 month olds don't listen to reason, which is obviously expected but a really hard thing for me to get used to. Austine really does help, he tries to put him to sleep when he can...but I'm going to have to face the music sometime. He's starting his new job on Monday and he really can't babysit me and Ethan both...it's just not going to work.

I'm going to have to figure this out. Even if means being addicted to Afrin.

No comments: