10.14.2011

I'm so excited about Scentsy!

Normally, I'm the cynical side-eyer, I will admit (yes firefox, that isn't a word). I have never really done a sell from home, host a party, get people to buy stuff off of you, kind of deal. I mean sure, what person hasn't had their fair share of overpriced fundraiser (3 dollar bags of M&Ms anyone)? That's about where my selling experience ends, besides retail and who counts that stuff anyways!

Despite my reservations I have decided to start selling Scentsy, and that's saying a lot about the product. I really did my research when I was looking for a sell-at-home program, and it was really rare to find complaints about the compay OR the product. That sold me right there.





So what is Scentsy? Scentsy sells wick-less candles, that operate off of a low-watt light bulb. This means the wax isn't burning hot (safe for daring children), and you don't have to deal with the risk of catching anything on fire. They have over 80 scents and a wide variety of beautiful designs. I've always loved candles. The fragrances always manage to stick with me through the years, suddenly I'll smell that one recognizable fragrance and I'll be having flashbacks, I love it. So I really feel like Scentsy is the right company for me. I just ordered my starter kit and should be getting it within a week, I cannot wait!

I'm really not going to try to post constantly about this on my blog, except for the few giveaways and promotions I plan on doing, so don't worry! I will not be spamming twitter or Facebook (unless you liked my business page). I will however post my selling link on my blog and here, so that you guys can buy if you wish. Believe me, you won't regret it!

No comments: