10.20.2011

Teething vs. Terrible Twos?


Which is worse?! I don't have a two year old yet, but right now I'm willing to bet it would be teething. Okay I'm being pretty selfish, I just really want to wallow in some good ol' self pity.

There really is nothing like having a screaming 1 yr old who is only happy on you to make you want to play in the road. I didn't get anything done today, which makes me feel guilty because the house has been a real source of discord recently between A and I. Husbands don't seem to understand the work that goes into kids, therefore they will let you do the dishes 5 times a day even if you're dead on you're feet. I'm not complaining, it's just a fact of life.

As a result I am holed up in the bedroom at 7PM with a fluffy down duvet, lots of pillows, and a book. I need this like a cell needs potassium. Okay that was nerdy. I'm going to sleep now.


No comments: