9.19.2011

I'm a versatile blogger!

Wow, so this is my first ever blog award, I'm quite thrilled! First off, it's really amazing to me that anyone even reads what I write, so for that, thank you! Secondly, it's nice to know that people do read. It makes what I'm doing and writing about feel a little less futile, and it takes the monotony out of being a stay at home mom! I have always enjoyed writing, even as a 8 or 9 year old I was always writing ghost stories to entertain myself and my family (there is nothing, nothing, better than a really good ghost story in my opinion).


I just received this award Friday from Marie (view her blog, Improving the Silence). I really had no idea she read my blog, but I'm totally stoked to find out someone does! The award was bestowed on fifteen people (including yours truly), so I must also give this award to 15 other blogs, and so on and so on.

If you receive this award from me, here are the rules:
Thank and link back the blogger who bestows the award on you, and then hand it on to 10 other blogs that you enjoy reading! It's as simple as that!

I decided to reduce the amount of blogs from 15 to 10 because I didn't want to just pick a random blog to fill in space; I actually read and like the ones I posted and I hope everyone will check them out!

Here are my 10 recipients of the Versatile Blogger Award:

2 comments:

Superadsuz said...

Hahaha i love this! and thank you for awarding me, guess this means I need to get back on my blogging! I promise I will just for you.

Nila said...

Yay! I'm glad. You're one of the funniest people I know, and I love reading your anecdotes!