My great friend, who I just nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award, at Damnit, Woman, brought up that I had not completed all the rules that comes with award. I was, in truth, supposed to fill out 7 facts that you don't know about me. I've decided to do this, faced with the fear that my sense of smell will never return, and my ovaries will shrivel up (I'm not sure if this is a threat haha). So here they are, 7 facts about me.
1. I am brutally honest. If you are getting on my nerves I will let you know. If I have a beef with you, I will let you know. Sure I will brood on it a week before I will do so, but you're gonna eventually hear it from me. Oh and those jeans do make your butt look fat.
2. I am one with nature. Ok, not really one but I adore the mountains (way more than the beach baby). When I work at camp, I feel ridiculously at home. As soon as we pull up and I smell the trees and the river, and the earth; all stress leaves me right then and there. Working weekends is less like work for me and more like a refresher in life.
3. I will never, ever, discuss politics with you. This is because if I do, you will probably hate me.
4. I can bleat like a goat. Very convincingly too.
5. I'm a big fan of peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. Before you barf, try one. Thanks!
6. I have had three moles removed, and have all the scars to prove it.
7. I have never had surgery, or been hospitalized for anything but labor.